Terms and Conditions
Welcome to Barbells and Bullets!! Barbells and Bullets LLC. (“Barbells and Bullets” or “Company”) is the operator of the www.barbellsandbullets.com site (the “Site”).
We grant you a personal, limited, non-transferable, non-exclusive license to access and use the Site. We reserve the right, in our sole discretion and without notice to you, to revise the products and services available on the Site and to change, suspend or discontinue any aspect of the Site and we will not be liable to you or to any third party for doing so. We may also impose rules for and limits on use of the Site or restrict your access to part, or all, of the Site without notice or penalty. Your continued use of the Site will constitute your acceptance of any such changes.
- Use of the Site
You may use the Site only for your own noncommercial personal use and in compliance with these Terms. You are responsible for your own communications, including the transmission, uploading or posting of information to the Site and are responsible for the consequences of such communications. Any other use of the Site requires the prior written consent of Barbells and Bullets. You may not otherwise copy, modify, or distribute the contents of this Site without the prior written consent of Barbells and Bullets. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer of, sell, create derivative works from, or in any way exploit any of the content found on the Site, in whole or in part.
We require all Members (as defined below in section 4 of these Terms) to agree not to use the Site, and specifically prohibit any use of the Site , for any of the following purposes:
Posting, communicating or transmitting any material that infringes on any intellectual property, publicity or privacy right of another person or entity;
- Posting any information which is untrue, inaccurate or not your own;
- Engaging in conduct that would constitute a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any law or regulation;
- Attempting to interfere in any way with the Site or Barbells and Bullets’ network security, or attempting to use the Site’s service to gain unauthorized access to any other computer system; and
- Using the Site to drop ship merchandise to third parties
You may not use spiders, robots, data mining techniques or other automated devices or programs to catalog, download or otherwise reproduce, store or distribute content available on the Site. Further, you may not use any such automated means to manipulate the Site, such as automating what are otherwise manual or one-off procedures. You may not take any action to interfere with, or disrupt, the Site or any other user’s use of the Site, including, without limitation, via means of overloading, “flooding”, “mailbombing” or “crashing” the Site, circumventing security or user authentication measures or attempting to exceed the limited authorization and access granted to you under these Terms. You may not frame portions of the Site within another web site. You may not resell use of, or access to, the Site to any third party without the prior written consent of Barbells and Bullets.
- Registration and Passwords
- Additional Terms and Conditions
You agree that additional terms and conditions may apply to specific products, orders or your use of certain portions of the Site, including with respect to ordering, shipping and return policies, review guidelines , (“Additional Terms”), which Additional Terms are made part of these Terms by reference. If there is a conflict between these Terms and the Additional Terms, the Additional Terms shall control.
- Site Not for Minors
- Fraud Protection
As part of our order processing procedures, we may screen received orders for fraud or other types of unauthorized or illegal activity. We reserve the right to refuse to process an order due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. If we suspect fraudulent, unauthorized or illegal activity, we may reject your order or we may contact you at the phone number or email address you provided to confirm your order. We also reserve the right to cancel any accounts or refuse to ship to certain addresses due to suspected fraud or unauthorized or illegal activity. We take these measures to protect our customers as well as ourselves from fraud or other unauthorized or illegal activity.
If you wish to purchase any product or service made available through the Site (each such purchase, a “Transaction”), you may be asked to supply certain information relevant to your Transaction including, without limitation, your credit card number, the expiration date of your credit card, your billing address, and your shipping information. You represent and warrant that you have the legal right to use any credit card(s) or other payment method(s) utilized in connection with any transaction. By submitting such information, you grant to Barbells and Bullets the right to provide such information to third parties for purposes of facilitating the completion of Transactions initiated by you or on your behalf. Verification of information may be required prior to the acknowledgment or completion of any Transaction.
All descriptions, images, references, features, content, specifications, products, and prices of products and services described or depicted on the Site are subject to change at any time without notice. Certain weights, measures, and other descriptions are approximate and are provided for convenience purposes only. The inclusion of any products or services on the Site does not imply or warrant that these products or services will be available. It is your responsibility to ascertain and obey all applicable local, state, federal, and international laws (including minimum age requirements) in regard to the receipt, possession, use, and sale of any item purchased from this Site. By placing an order, you represent that the products ordered will be used only in a lawful manner. Barbells and Bullets reserves the right, with or without prior notice, to do any one or more of the following: (i) limit the available quantity of or discontinue any product or service; (ii) impose conditions on the honoring of any coupon, coupon code, promotional code, or other similar promotion; (iii) bar any user from making or completing any or all Transaction(s); and (iv) refuse to provide any user with any product or service.
You agree that by placing an order on the Site, you are entering into a binding contract with Barbells and Bullets and agree to pay all charges that may be incurred by you or on your behalf through the Site, at the price(s) in effect when such charges are incurred including, without limitation, all shipping and handling charges. In addition, you remain responsible for any taxes that may be applicable to your Transactions.
- The Subscription Contract Between You And Us
Barbells and Bullets offers one subscription type: rebillable monthly subscriptions (“Monthly Subscriptions”).
AUTOMATIC RENEWAL TERMS
With respect of Barbells and Bullets subscriptions subject to automatic renewal, you agree that Barbells and Bullets may submit periodic charges (e.g., monthly) to your chosen payment method without further authorization from you, until you provide prior notice that you wish to terminate this authorization or to change your payment method. You agree that such notice will not affect charges submitted before Barbells and Bullets reasonably could act.
By purchasing a Monthly Subscription, you agree and acknowledge that your subscription has an initial and recurring payment charge at the then-current subscription rate and you accept responsibility for all recurring charges prior to cancellation, including where applicable any charges processed by Barbells and Bullets after the expiration date of your payment card.
AUTOMATIC MONTHLY RENEWAL TERMS
Your subscription will be automatically renewed for successive monthly periods and your payment method will automatically be charged for each successive monthly period at the then-current subscription rate until you cancel your Monthly Subscription renewal.
CANCELLATION POLICY FOR MONTHLY SUBSCRIPTION RENEWALS
To cancel your Monthly Subscription at any time, you may (i) logon to your account and follow the cancellation procedures there, (ii) send us a message at email@example.com and we will do it for you. If you cancel, you may use your subscription until the end of your then-current subscription term.
- Product Information; Limitation on Quantities
Excluding any content that may be submitted by Members from time to time, we strive to ensure that the information on the Site is complete and reliable. Certain information may contain pricing errors, typographical errors and other errors or inaccuracies, which we may correct without liability. We also reserve the right to limit quantities purchased by Members and to revise, suspend, or terminate an event or promotion at any time without notice (including after an order has been submitted or acknowledged). We do not guarantee that all products described on our Site will be available.
- Proprietary Rights
You acknowledge and agree that the content (other than content that may be submitted by Members), materials, text, images, videos, graphics, trademarks, logos, button icons, music, software and other elements available on the Site are the property of Barbells and Bullets or our licensors and are protected by copyright, trademark and/or other proprietary rights and laws. You agree not to sell, license, rent, distribute, copy, reproduce, transmit, publicly display, publicly perform, publish, adapt, edit, modify or create derivative works from any content or materials on the Site. All other trademarks are the property of their respective owners. All of our Site’s content is Copyrighted by Barbells and Bullets LLC. All rights reserved. Except as expressly set forth in these Terms, no license is granted to you and no rights are conveyed by virtue of accessing or using the Site. All rights not granted under these Terms are reserved by Barbells and Bullets.
- Contributed Content Guidelines
Barbells and Bullets values your engagement. When contributing content, please consider the following guidelines:
- By submitting or posting any materials or content on the Site, you grant Barbells and Bullets a perpetual, irrevocable, non-terminable, worldwide, royalty-free and non-exclusive license to use, copy, distribute, publicly display, modify, create derivative works, and sublicense such materials or any part of such materials. You hereby represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide do not include anything (including, but not limited to, text, images, music or video) to which you do not have the full right to grant Barbells and Bullets the license specified above. You further represent, warrant and covenant that any materials you provide will not contain libelous or otherwise unlawful, abusive or obscene material. Barbells and Bullets will be entitled to use any content submitted by you without incurring obligations of confidentiality, attribution or compensation to you.
- All contributed content is subject to the terms set forth below and in our standardTerms and Conditions, which include our policy regarding copyright infringement;
We reserve the right not to post your content if it contains any of the following types of content or violates other guidelines. By way of example, and not as a limitation, you agree that when contributing content, you will not:
- Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others;
- Use obscenities, discriminatory language, or other language not suitable for a public forum;
- Post advertisements, “spam” content, or references to other products, offers, or websites;
- Post email addresses, URLs, phone numbers, physical addresses or other forms of contact information;
- Post unduly critical or spiteful comments of other content posted on the page or its authors;
- Post files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy or publicity) unless you own or control the rights thereto or have expressly received all necessary consents;
- Post files or content that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer;
- Falsify or delete any author attributions, legal or other proper notices or proprietary designations or labels of the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded, or impersonate any person or entity or falsely state or misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity;
In addition, if you wish to share feedback with us about product selection, pricing, ordering, delivery or other customer service issues, please do not submit this feedback through a content submission. Instead, contact us directly via firstname.lastname@example.org.
- General Disclaimers
You assume all responsibility and risk with respect to your use of the Site. THE SITE, AND ALL CONTENT, MERCHANDISE, AND OTHER INFORMATION ON OR ACCESSIBLE FROM OR THROUGH THIS SITE OR A “LINKED” SITE ARE PROVIDED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, EITHER EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY, FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE, NON-INFRINGEMENT, SECURITY OR ACCURACY. SPECIFICALLY, BUT WITHOUT LIMITATION, BARBELLS AND BULLETS DOES NOT WARRANT THAT: (1) THE INFORMATION ON THIS SITE IS CORRECT, ACCURATE OR RELIABLE; (2) THE FUNCTIONS CONTAINED ON THIS SITE WILL BE UNINTERRUPTED OR ERROR-FREE; OR (3) DEFECTS WILL BE CORRECTED, OR THAT THIS SITE OR THE SERVER THAT MAKE THEM AVAILABLE IS FREE OF VIRUSES OR OTHER HARMFUL COMPONENTS. Barbells and Bullets makes no warranties of any kind regarding any non-Barbells and Bullets sites to which you may be directed or hyperlinked from this Site. Hyperlinks are included solely for your convenience, and Barbells and Bullets makes no representations or warranties with regard to the accuracy, availability, suitability or safety of information provided in such non-Barbells and Bullets sites. Barbells and Bullets does not endorse, warrant or guarantee any products or services offered or provided by or on behalf of third parties on the Site.
BARBELLS AND BULLETS DOES NOT REPRESENT OR WARRANT THAT THE NUTRITION, INGREDIENT, ALLERGEN, AND OTHER PRODUCT INFORMATION ON OUR SITE IS ACCURATE OR COMPLETE SINCE THIS INFORMATION IS PROVIDED BY THE PRODUCT MANUFACTURERS OR SUPPLIERS AND ON OCCASION MANUFACTURERS MAY MODIFY THEIR PRODUCTS AND UPDATE THEIR LABELS. WE RECOMMEND THAT YOU DO NOT RELY SOLELY ON THE INFORMATION PRESENTED ON OUR SITE AND THAT YOU CONSULT THE PRODUCTS LABEL OR CONTACT THE MANUFACTURER DIRECTLY IF YOU HAVE A SPECIFIC DIETARY OR ALLERGIC CONCERN OR QUESTION ABOUT A PRODUCT.
- Disclaimer – No Professional Advice
Any information provided by us regarding the products or otherwise (e.g. product descriptions or instructions) is for informational purposes only. You should not take any action based upon any information contained on the Site. Use of the Site is not meant to serve as a substitute for professional advice. You should read and strictly follow all product labels, packaging inserts and instructions and all manufacturer directions and warnings and seek independent professional advice when appropriate.
Your total price will include the price of the product plus any applicable sales tax; such state and local sales tax is based on the shipping address and the sales tax rate in effect at the time you purchase the product. We will charge tax only in states where the goods sold over the internet are taxable.
- Limitation of Liability
EXCEPT IN THE CASES OF WILLFUL MISCONDUCT AND RECKLESS CONDUCT ON THE PART OF BARBELLS AND BULLETS, IN NO EVENT SHALL BARBELLS AND BULLETS, ITS PARENT COMPANY, SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES, OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE BE LIABLE TO ANY USER OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER PERSON OR ENTITY FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, INCIDENTAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR EXEMPLARY DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, DAMAGES FOR LOSS OF PROFITS, LOSS OF DATA, OR LOSS OF USE) ARISING OUT OF THE USE OR INABILITY TO USE THE SITE , WHETHER BASED UPON WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR TORT (NEGLIGENCE). EVEN IF BARBELLS AND BULLETS HAS BEEN ADVISED OF OR SHOULD HAVE KNOWN OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES. EXCEPT IN THE CASES OF WILLFUL MISCONDUCT AND RECKLESS CONDUCT ON THE PART OF BARBELLS AND BULLETS, IN NO EVENT SHALL THE TOTAL LIABILITY OF BARBELLS AND BULLETS, ITS AFFILIATES OR ANY OF THEIR RESPECTIVE OFFICERS, DIRECTORS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUCCESSORS, SUBSIDIARIES, SUPPLIERS, AFFILIATES OR THIRD PARTIES PROVIDING INFORMATION ON THIS SITE TO YOU FOR ALL DAMAGES, LOSSES, AND CAUSES OF ACTION RESULTING FROM YOUR USE OF THIS SITE , WHETHER IN WARRANTY, CONTRACT OR TORT (NEGLIGENCE), EXCEED THE AMOUNT YOU PAID TO BARBELLS AND BULLETS IN CONNECTION WITH THE EVENT GIVING RISE TO SUCH LIABILITY. You hereby acknowledge that the preceding paragraph shall apply to all content, merchandise and services available through the Site.
- International Use
We control and operate the Site from the United States. We make no representation that materials on the Site are appropriate or available for use outside the United States. If you choose to access this Site from outside the United States, you do so at your own initiative and are responsible for compliance with local laws, if and to the extent local laws are applicable.
- Risk of Loss
Any merchandise purchased from our Site will be shipped by a third party carrier. As a result, title and risk of loss for such merchandise will pass to you upon our delivery to the carrier.
- Copyright Infringement; Notice and Take Down Procedures
Barbells and Bullets specifically prohibits the posting of any content that violates or infringes the copyright rights and/or other intellectual property rights (including rights of privacy and publicity) of any person or entity. If you believe that any material contained on this Site infringes your copyright or other intellectual property rights, you should notify us of your copyright infringement claim in accordance with the following procedure. Barbells and Bullets will process notices of alleged infringement that it receives and will take appropriate action as required by the Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”). The DMCA requires that notifications of claimed copyright infringement should be sent to the following address:
Barbells and Bullets LLC. 1040 W Hamlin Rd, Rochester Hills, MI 48309
To be effective, the notification must be in writing and contain the following information (DMCA, 17 U.S.C. §512(c)(3)):
- Physical or electronic signature of a person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed;
- Identification of the copyrighted work claimed to have been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works at a single online site are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works at that site;
- Identification of the material that is claimed to be infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to locate the material;
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit the service provider to contact the complaining party, such as an address, telephone number, and, if available, an electronic mail address at which the complaining party may be contacted;
- A statement that the complaining party has a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law; and
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that the complaining party is authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.
Please contact us with any questions or concerns in connection with these Terms or the Site, or to provide any notice under these Terms.
- Waiver; Remedies
The failure of Barbells and Bullets to partially or fully exercise any rights or the waiver of Barbells and Bullets of any breach of these Terms and Conditions by you shall not prevent a subsequent exercise of such right by Barbells and Bullets or be deemed a waiver by Barbells and Bullets of any subsequent breach by you of the same or any other term of these Terms. The rights and remedies of Barbells and Bullets under these Terms and any other applicable agreement between you and Barbells and Bullets shall be cumulative, and the exercise of any such right or remedy shall not limit Barbells and Bullets’ right to exercise any other right or remedy.
- Governing Law
The laws of the State of Michigan shall govern these Terms without regard to conflict of laws provisions.
Questions: Should you have any questions regarding these Terms you may contact us at email@example.com.